- Composite Shutters
- Wood Shutters
- Vinyl Shutters
- Aluminum Shutters
- Roller Shutters
Maxxmar Wood Shutters
There are several different varieties in wood shutters Toronto available in the market today. However, choosing the right wood shutters Toronto for your home is extremely important since it is a lifetime investment. Most wood shutters would last for a very long time so it is important to choose shutters which are worth their price. Maxxmar wood shutters Toronto are shutters which offer you plenty of benefits for their cost.
Maxxmar Wood Shutters Main Features
Maxxmar wood shutters are made from high quality North American hardwood. The wood which is used in these wood shutters Toronto is kiln dried in order to give it good strength and durability. The wood also has good consistency and it allows absorption of paints and stains. These wood shutters Toronto are custom crafted using modern technology to provide it a lustrous look.
The connectors which are used in these shutters provide them with outstanding strength and it also allows the louvers much flexibility so that they can close tightly and it eliminates callbacks. These shutters are available in louver sizes of 2 1/2", 3 1/2" and 4 1/2" so that the view from the windows can be optimized. The louvers have been provided with computerized positioning so that all the shutters in the same room would have a uniform appearance to make them aesthetically appealing. With the help of these wood shutters Toronto you would be able to reduce the cost of energy for air conditioning and heating. These shutters are available in rich, deep, ebony stains and in white.
Maxxmar Wood Shutters Features
- Tilia™ Wood Shutters are made only from the select and better grade of North American hardwood. The North American hardwood is kiln dried to optimal levels for durability and strength.
- Superb Finish.
- The exclusive Enduralink™ connectors are used to attach the louvers to the tilt bar. No staples are required.
- Three louver sizes.
- Computerized positioning of the louvers permits variable equidistant placement of the louvers.
- Energy Efficient.
- A wide variety of colours to choose from.
- Surca™ Locking System.
- Tilia™ Wood Shutters go through multiple sanding and painting stations. The stain or paint is applied evenly through the entire surface of the shutter. The Ultra Violet inhibitor protects against the harmful effects of the environment.
- Wide variety of decorative frames for inside and outside mounts.
- Low maintenance and easy to clean.
- Designed with Child Safety Features.
- Lifetime Limited Warranty.
- Mini Tilt Bar Option
Maxxmar Wood Shutters Benefits
- North American hardwood gives durability and structural integrity. North American hardwood is a straight grained wood which gives consistency and permits the absorption of stains and paints to a better degree.
- Custom crafted with state of the art technology ensures a long-lasting, lustrous finish.
- Enduralink™ connectors provide outstanding strength allowing the louvers to close tightly in both directions and eliminating callbacks due to breakage.
- Tilia™ Wood Shutters are available in 2 1/2", 3 1/2" and 4 1/2" louver sizes to optimize the view of the outdoors according to your needs.
- With computerized positioning of the louvers, varying height shutters in the same room will have the same uniform appearance which is very aesthetically appealing to the eye. Same size rails also can be used on all shutters, with the divider rail placed within 3/4” of the desired position.
- Helps reduce heating and air conditioning costs and reduces outside noise.
- Available in the most popular shades of white, ebony and deep, rich stains, Tilia™ Wood Shutters are designed to coordinate with any type of furniture or décor.
- The Surca™ Locking System is standard on Tilia™ Wood Shutters. This adjustable locking mechanism eliminates the need for magnets and saves time on installation. The self-leveling feature ensures that the panels remain level while closed.
- Environmentally friendly shutters that meet regulations regarding formaldehyde and VOC emissions.
- This procedure gives the shutters a fine furniture finish. The total process is environmentally friendly.
- Admirable and fashionable frames provide an exquisite appearance for all rooms. These frames solve “out-of-square openings”.
- Dusting and cleaning with any wood friendly product that does not contain ammonia enhances the finish.
- Tilia™ Wood Shutters contain no cords which could be harmful to a child. Standard three (3) leaf hinge recommended for child and pet safety.
- We believe our product will be a permanent part of your collection for years to come. A simple promise that is backed by our 25 years of team innovative experience in the marketplace.
- Available on front and rear hinge side. Mini tilt bar (colour coordinated) made out of metal that is the smallest and strongest on the market to provide the best functionality and closure, even if directly exposed to sun or heat.
MaxXmar Wood Colours and Frame Options
MaxXmar Outside Mount Frames are available in a variety of styles, Deluxe Casing, Traditional Frames, Squareness Frame, Curved & Straight Buildout & French Door Adapter.
All Frames are interchangeable.
MaxXmar Inside Mount Frames are available in a variety of styles, Colonial Z Frame, Designer Frame, Squareness Frame & Clearance Frame.
All Frames are interchangeable.
MaxXmar Louver Sizes and Optimized View
MaxXmar Shutters Tilt Bar Location